October 4th Forta Medical participated at Building Network Construction Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Building Network Conference – was a great chance just in one day learn about major medical future projects in Denmark and present our Prefabricated Modular Construction technology to the Hospital decision makers. We had an opportunity to meet the leading European and Scandinavian companies, to share experience and discuss cooperation opportunities.
“Foreign companies are in a unique position to establish themselves in Denmark. With public investments in new super hospitals, infrastructure and climate-related projects exceeding €35bn, you’d be hard put to find anywhere else in the world with such similarly attractive opportunities,” declares CEO Mickey Lund, Building Network.
- 2017, November 13 – 17, Dusseldorf Germany - Forta Medical participated at MEDICA 2017, the largest medical equipment exhibition in Europe.
- October 4th Forta Medical participated at Building Network Construction Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Forta Medical returns to Denmark and to WHINN
- Visit us at the leading medicine forum – Medica!
- 36 line
- Forta cordially invites you to visit Stockholm to take part in a professional seminar.
- Kurzeme Entrepreneurs days, 2017
- SUMMER PROFESSIONAL SEMINAR: MODULAR CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS, ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Due that our company is expanding, we have opened new positions